Monday, July 02, 2012

VA-CAY!!

This is the first day of my vacation! Time to rest, relax, have some fun. Right?

Nope. Not happening.

What have I been doing the first day of my vacation? Well, let's see - - this morning I got up and was at teh Gym at 6:30 for an hour work out. Then to Walmart to pick up a few plants to fill in a few dead spots from plants that have not survived the heat. Then potting said plants. Then inside, to clean how and do laundry.

Tomorrow? Lather, rinse, repeat. (Yes, including the Walmart run; ran short on plants)

Oh, and also keep on getting ready for the rummage sale this weekend. Tonight heading to a friend's house to pick up some tables to use. Tomorrow night heading up to Bloomington to pick up some more tables a family member is lending us, as well as tables and "stuff" from my friend who is going in on the sale with me.

And through all of this we are still in the middle of one helluva heat wave. In fact, for the sale this weekend? They are forecasting near-100 degree temps.

*sigh*

I am ready for a cool-down, any time now.

1 comment:

Winnie said...

Hoping the heat breaks soon for you..Here in NYC is was 98 degrees, it is lovely today, but guess what is coming for tomorrow..Yup, the heatwave round 3. Hope you find time to relax a bit and enjoy your 4th!