Friday, July 27, 2012

Finally Friday.....


This has been a loooooong week....... but the weekend is almost here, and I am extremely thankful for that.

Yesterday evening we saw a pretty big line of storms heading directly our way. We were thinking, "Hooray, RAIN!" It kept coming right at us. You could look out the window and see that it was raining buckets about a mile North of us. BUCKETS.

What did WE get? Not one drop. Nope, nothing at all.

*sigh*

Mother Nature does NOT want me to go out in my back yard and do my naked rain dance.....that would burn out her retinas, big time. Just sayin'.  ;-)

This weekend I am planning to get some crafting done. It's been way too long since I have had a chance to spend any time in my craft studio and work on anything. Mr. Dizzy is working Sunday, so that seems like a good day to spend some quality time in my "girl cave" and make some things. Hopefully I can get some things created and take some pictures. If things go as planned (which in my world? Is iffy at best) I will try to get some things posted and show on here.

*keeping my fingers crossed that Sunday will be MY day*

No comments: