Monday, July 09, 2012

Rude Awakening

Vacation is over. And MONDAY has hit, with a vengeance.

*sigh* 

It's rough coming back to work after a week off. And the kittykids? They certainly didn't seem too happy to see me and Mr. Dizzy leaving this morning. 

Now it's all a process of checking voicemail, cleanout out my e-mail Inbox, and getting back into the swing of things. I should be back into the groove by the end of the week. I hope.
One thing last week showed me though - - when me and Mr. Dizzy finally have the chance to retire, we will do just fine. We love just being with each other and spending time doing things together. Granted, we still go off and do our own things now and then, but it's SO nice to come back home, any time of the day, and find the other there waiting for them.

Someday....... it's such a nice thought!

No comments: