Tuesday, July 10, 2012

MUCH Better!

The heat wave seems to have broken somewhat.....temps are still hovering around 90 degrees, but considering the triple-digit temps and high humidity of the past couple of weeks? It almost feels downright balmy!  :)

Yesterday after work we went to Bloomington to return brother-in-law's tables, and while we were there, I treated Mr. Dizzy to supper to say "thank you" for all the help he gave me during the sale. I honestly could not have gotten it accomplished without him.We went to TGI Fridays, and it was fantastic! They have a special going on that is "2 for $10"....you get an entree, and either a starter or a dessert for that price. I had Parmesan-Spinach Flatbread, and an entree of Parmesan-Crusted Chicken with Spinach-Cheese Sauce and Tortellini. The Mr. had a Jack Daniels Cheeseburger and then Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie for dessert (which I of course had to try - - it's the law, right?). The service was great, and the food was incredible. We will definitely go again. 

There was so much food that I wound up taking half of it home, so guess what I'm having for supper tonight?  :-)  

Unfortunately, no Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie was left over - - *sigh* - - maybe next time.

No comments: