Wednesday, June 06, 2012

NaBloPoMo June - Day 6 - New Projects

Today's prompt question was, "How do you feel about starting new projects?"

Um, well, okay I guess. I have had to do enough of them. And still am doing them.  :)

One new project I started a couple of years ago was taking online courses to complete my Mater Online Teacher (MOT) Certificate. I had never taken an online class before, and since I had just recently started working in my present job in the online field, figured it was about time to do so. Not only would I learn more about working in the online environment, I would be able to use my own experiences as an online student.

Last year I completed my MOT Certificate. Yay me! I am done with classes, online or otherwise. Right? RIGHT??

Wrong.

My supervisor found an online class titled "Supporting Students Online" and has talked me into taking it alnog with her.

*sigh*

Here I am, back in the saddle again, student-wise.

So, if I didn't deal with with starting new projects, I would have been in big trouble the past few years, and would continue to be, wouldn't I? Just sayin' is all.  :)

No comments: