Wednesday, June 20, 2012

NaBloPoMo June - Day 20 - Random

Nothing really specific to write about today. It's been a hectic week, and my brain is scrambled. So this post will be scrambled also......
  • It's hot out. EXTREMELY hot and humid. Clothes-stick-to-your-skin uncomfortable. So what does this place do? Cranks up the A/C to an extreme level, so that even though it is Hades-hotter-than-Hell outside, people are wearing jackets and running mini-space heaters in the offices. It's a bad sign when I open up my office door first thing in the morning and an Arctic blast of cold air rushes over me. A nice middle ground would be appreciated.....
  • Working late tonight.....I was asked to lead a "Navigating Facebook" non-credit class this evening. Should be interesting - - the way Facebook can't seem to make up their minds and keep changing things on a minute-by-minute basis, everything they learn tonight will be obsolete by the time they get back home!
  • Speaking of classes, I am taking an online class this summer as well. It's an 8-week course, and is pretty interesting. The main issue I have is that there are quite a few things in the way the course is set up. But, that could just be me; when you work with course design and development all day it tends to make one a tad bit "critical."
That's the "scramble" for today. Hopefully tomorrow my brain will be more on one track than it is today!

No comments: