Thursday, June 21, 2012

NaBloPoMo June - Day 21 - Facebook Class

I taught a "Navigating Facebook" class last night. Interesting subject, and extremely hard to do. If you are on Facebook at all, you probably know why I say that - - they keep changing things, just randomly, all the time, just to frustrate the hell out of all of us.

So I warned everyone, right up front, that everything we convered, anything they learned, would more than likely be obsolete by the time they got back home. That got a bit of a chuckle out of them, but sadly is way too true.....

In fact, the handouts given to me to hand out and use in class? Were just recently downloaded and printed, and as I read through them, I could see things that already were different.

Facebook is a GREAT way to keep up with friends and family members. Facebook is TERRIBLE at trying to keep up with.....maybe someday they will get their act together and quit driving us crazy? Maybe?

Nope, I don't thing so either.

No comments: