Sunday, June 03, 2012

NaBloPoMo June - Day 3 - New Semester

Extremely short post here - - it's really hard finding things to post about when I've been away so darn long! It'll get better.....really it will.....

Today is the "calm before the storm" since tomorrow starts the Summer Semester at work. The first week of any semester is usually extremely hectic and a bit crazy; even though Summer is usually smaller and not quite as crazy, it still has its moments. So it's good to be able to enjoy a day of peace and quiet before it all hits tomorrow morning.

I have been getting my "craft" on lately..... making cards, projects, and lots of other crafty "stuff". Hopefully during this NaBloPoMo month of June I will be able to post pictures of some of the things I've been making lately.

So stay tuned.....

No comments: