Friday, June 01, 2012

NaBloPoMo June - Day 1 - Gonna Try This.....

Well, I have not posted on the blog for a LONG time. Writing burn-out, I guess. That, and being extremely busy....life has been hectic at best.

So, what better way to try and unlock the writing muse than to participate in a challenge?

I have decided to *try* to participate in BlogHer's June NaBloPoMo. Maybe knowing that my blog is listed in this month's blogroll will make me feel more accountable to actually doing something on this site. Hopefully. The guilt alone will make me post *something* each day. (Raised Catholic. We know about guilt.)

So, keep posted this month, and wish me luck. Hopefully by the end of June my writing muse will look on me favorably again and I will start showing up here more often.

No comments: