Monday, July 14, 2008

Everything Went Well!

Dad's procedure went well - - the Doctor is very pleased!

I am now home, and will head back tomorrow afternoon to bring him back to my house for a few days . . . (this sounds familiar, doesn't it?)

Since Dad's surgery in March, they can no longer use the artery in the groin area to go through and place a stent; instead, they have to go in through the arm. That means that he will have to be very careful with that arm for the next 3 days, so instead of staying with me 1-2 days as originally planned, he will probably be with us until the weekend.

That's fine - - he's a very easy houseguest, and Squeaky Kitty is VERY happy to have Grandpa back! She's already been lovin' all over him!

We are all very happy to have this procedure done and over with!

3 comments:

Kristabella said...

I'm glad he's doing well and everything went OK.

Unknown said...

I'm glad everything went okay, and I bet he missed the kitty, too!

I just read your post about the tumor in your hand. Are they going to cut it out?? Kinda like they do a cyst?? I don't mean to sound stupid, but I'm a stranger in the land of medicine. I've had four babies and then the carpel tunnel surgery. That's about my extent of hospitals and stuff!

Aunt Becky said...

Oh, I'm so glad that everything went well. I love the name of your blog!