Sunday, February 24, 2008

Book Signing!

Saturday, Dear Hubby Steve and I decided it was time for a "Day Trip", so we decided to head on over to Fort Wayne, Indiana, and check out Eileen Cook's Book Signing for her recently released book, "Unpredictable."

Photobucket

There was a nice group of people at the signing. Eileen did a brief reading from the first chapter, and then answered questions from the audience.

Some of Eileen's family members were there, and it was very obvious how proud they were of her (especially her Very Proud Father). They have good reason to be!

Eileen signed my book, and graciously took time to talk with me. She is very personable, and you can tell she loves what she does.

On the back home, Steve drove, and I took the opportunity to browse through the first chapter. I can already tell that I am going to thoroughly enjoy reading this book!

If you are looking for a good read with plenty of humor, please check out Eileen's book. I guarantee you will not be disappointed!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You lucky thing! You got meet Eileen! I should be getting my signed copy of her book any day (I hope) and I can't wait to read it!!!!!

We'll have to blog about it after we both get to read it. I also read "Sleeping With Ward Cleaver" by Jennifer, and it was great! Make sure you read that one as well!

Eileen said...

It was SOOOO great to meet you. It wasn't being gracious- it was being thrilled to have the chance to talk to you. Thanks soooo much for coming.

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Oh HI! I found you at Swishy's but I *knew* of you from when I went out with Eileen at her reading because she spoke very highly of you ... that you drove really far to meet her and all!!!

Isn't the book really, really good! I'm in the middle of it now!