Sunday, October 30, 2005

WHAT a WEEK!!! *whew*

This was a BUSY week - - I mean, my weeks are usually pretty hectic, but this one took the prize . . .

That's why I haven't been on here for awhile. Between work, teaching, and life in general, by the time I would get home (some nights as late as 9:45 p.m.), I was too exhausted to think about spending time on the computer, much less stay awake long enough to compose a sentence!

This week promises to be just about as hectic, so - - you are all forewarned. If you don't hear from me in a few days, DON'T PANIC - - I'll be back on track soon.

I will post more again soon - - right now it's getting close to bedtime, and I'm exhausted. But I didn't want to go any longer without posting SOMETHING, so there you are.

Next time, I'll tell all about the "road trip" hubby Steve and I took this past weekend - - lots of good stuff in Southern Illinois I never knew about!

But for now - - 'night. *yawn*

No comments: