Monday, October 31, 2005

Rain, Rain Go Away . . .

The forecast called for a slight chance of light rain.

Oh, okay - - I guess I can put up with that - -

HOWEVER - - apparently WAND's forecasters have a real GIFT for understatement . . .

It rained, all right.

BUCKETS.

All day long.

And well into the night (at least, so far).

*sheesh*

Now mind you, I don't mind rain. The problem is, I had to take my Jeep up to Clinton for some warranty work, and they sent me home in a loaner. Which I usually don't mind, but when it's POURING BUCKETS, and they send you with the gas tank on "E", and you are trying to figure out WHERE the damn tank is, and it's pouring, and you're getting SOAKED . . .

Well, it's not pretty, is all I'm sayin'.

SO - - by the time I got back to work, looking like a drowned rat, I was NOT happy.

Good thing I was the only one in my office today - - because I was pretty cranky.

Tomorrow will be better, I'm sure . . . :-)

No comments: