Monday, January 23, 2006

Blog Map

Hey everyone,

Check out my sidebar - - I've added a few features to it.

The latest is the Blog Map from feedmap.net. It not only shows where I'm located, but other bloggers in my area. I didn't realize there were 15 other bloggers nearby that are registered with them! Kinda interesting - - I will have to check them out.

I also added some other things - - Link2Blog has a poll and some other blog links. They have lots of interesting things on their site - - check 'em out!

This is a very short post, and I apologize. But tomorrow is another busy day, and an early one - - I have a 9:00 meeting to be at, and still need to do some preparations for it.

I hope everyone has a good evening, and I'll post again soon.

Thanks for stopping by! :-)

1 comment:

Bill said...

Cool stuff you've added :)