Friday, August 22, 2008

Recovering

I'm back home from my hand surgery. Everything went well. My hand is really starting to hurt, but the Vicodin is taking care of business! (oh yeah!)

Typing one-handed is a real bitch, though - - so I'm not doing any more posts until after Monday.

Thanks for all your kind thoughts - - they are very much appreciated!

I hear the recliner calling me - -

Photobucket

Photobucket

Or maybe it's Carmichael-kitty calling me? Who knows - - all I know is, this is where I plan on spending most of my time this weekend. And yes, Carmie-kitten will be there as well, keeping my lap nice and warm.

More later.

3 comments:

Eileen said...

You look quite melllllllllllllllow. You let that hubby take care of you and rest up.

Anonymous said...

Rest! We'll be here waiting.

Anonymous said...

My name is Marcy Barnes and i would like to show you my personal experience with Vicodin.

I am 23 years old. Have been on Vicodin for 3 months now. Is very relaxing, is the perfect medice for pain and eit calms you and mellows you down the best

I have experienced some of these side effects -
constipation, dependecy, nausea and stomach pain at morning.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Marcy Barnes