Friday, June 20, 2008

AND Now We Have the "Ambulance Chasers"...

Update 6/22/08: I just got the second offer of representation yesterday in the mail - - this time, from a local firm. It met the same fate as the previous one (namely, the dreaded SHREDDER!)

When I got home from work today, there was this large, bright fire-engine red envelope in the mail, addressed to me. It was from a Personal Injury law firm, wanting to represent me in my "case" against the guy who hit me. AND (get this!) they could do it for FREE!

Um, yeah. Let's see - - "Lawyers" and "Free" are NOT two words that you EVER find in the same sentence. NOT EVER.

So on top of the other asshats I'm having to deal with, there are the "ambulance chasers" attacking through the mail . . .

*sigh*

Keep ya posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hells bells.

And yes, lawyers do NOT = free.

Unknown said...

Yea, they will do it "free" and then take 1/2 your money you win.

Just mail them back their crap in the SASE but don't fill in any information!