Monday, May 03, 2010

Grace In Small Things: 18/2010

Things I am grateful for this week:

  • My Dad's continued good health! I have had 2 close friends lose their fathers in the past week, and attended visitations for both. Makes me appreciate my Dad even more!
  • My grandson's knee NOT having a hairline fracture, and he is finally off his crutches! YAY!
  • Adam, my former student worker and now Computer Tech Extraordinaire! He was able to fix my daughter-in-law's computer in less than an hour, for a very small amount of money - - Adam, you are the BEST!
  • Kicking butt in Body Sculpt Class this week - - every week I can feel my muscles getting stronger and stronger; and, my clothes are fitting better also.
  • Since rejoining the Gym, I'm am now down 10 pounds! YAY!

Count your blessings - - join Grace In Small Things.

No comments: