- Spending time with my grandsons, being able to help them with their homework.
- Smiling while watching the grandsons outside "helping" Grandpa with yard work - - more of a hindrance than a help, but they sure do try hard!
- Connie's World Famous Chocolate Brownies - - both iced and uniced - - yum!
- A daughter-in-law who has turned out to be the daughter I never had. Love you, Dawn.
- With one week of my online class left, I am carrying a 100% average for all the Modules so far.
P.S. Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful, beautiful mothers out there. Give your Mom a BIG hug and tell her how much you love her while you can; I wish mine were still here so I could. Love you, Mom, and miss you.
Count your blessings - - join Grace In Small Things.