Monday, May 24, 2010

Grace In Small Things: 21/2010

This week's 5 things are very special, very near and dear to my heart - - Today is my Wedding Anniversary!

That being said, here are 5 things (out of too many to count!) that I am grateful for being married to the very special, totally amazing Mr. Dizzy:

  • He loves me, and is not afraid to say it or show it, in many, many little ways.
  • Even though he had never been married before or ever had any kids of his own - - when we married, he took in my 12-year-old son as his own, and did the best he could helping me raise that young man.
  • He lets me take care of him when he's sick, and is actually a pretty good patient!
  • Even though he's mildly allergic, he lets me have cats in the house, because he knows how much I love them; says his allergy shots will take care of it.
  • He trusts me, 100%, and appreciates that I trust him as well; we have vowed we will never, ever do anything to betray that trust.
Photobucket

Happy 24 years, my Dear Mr. Dizzy! You are the love of my life, my soulmate, my life partner - - I am looking forward to the next 24 years with you, and more!

Count your blessings - - join Grace In Small Things.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary, you two! May you have many more happy years together!