Sunday, April 09, 2006

Back From Hoosier-Land

Well, we are back home.

It was a great trip, and lots of fun. Spent time with good people, saw lots of interesting "stuff", did lots of fun things. BUT - - isn't it amazing that now matter how much fun you have, it always feels so darned good to be back HOME????

The kittycats are excited - - their "people" are home, so they now have laps to curl up on!

I have lots of things to post about our trip, but - - I'm bushed. So it's off to bed for a good night's rest, and I will post about the trip tomorrow, either on my lunch hour, or after work/gym.

So stop by later to see how it all went!




1 comment:

Bill said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes... I'm glad to know you two made it home!

I agree, we almost always have fun, no matter where we go... but, we're also always glad to be back home!