Sunday, March 12, 2006

Back From Ohio

Well, Dear Hubby Steve and I made our "road trip" to Ohio and back this weekend - - the one we had to put off for a couple of weeks due to the flu bugs in our household.

I will post about our little "adventure", but not at the moment. We have severe storms heading our way - - in fact, I can hear the thunder in the distance, and Springfield (just 35 miles West of here) has set off their warning sirens.

SO - - the computer is going down, and we are going on alert. Time to ride the storm out . . .

I'll post our trip activities soon!


3 comments:

Bill said...

Glad to hear your both home safe and sound!!

I hope the worst of the storm passed you by.. I look forward to hearing about the road trip!

Dizzy Ms. Lizzy said...

Thanks, Bill.

The main fury of the storm DID pass us by - - but the wind and rain was enough to keep me awake from 3:00 a.m. on . . . along with a lot of other people out here at the College. SO - - we are all "walking zombies" today! :-)

Bill said...

Heh-heh... Mother Nature can be pretty dramatic... but it's always a good show! Glad to hear you missed the brunt of it all.