Monday, December 27, 2010

Just a "Heads-Up"....

Did I mention that I started up a recipe blog a couple of months ago? If not, well - - I started up a recipe blog a couple of months ago!

I decided that I was tired of always trying to find a particular recipe in all of my cookbooks, my scraps of paper in my recipe "file", etc. So, I decided it was time to get all my recipes into electronic form, and what better way than a blog?

So far I have over 40 of my tried-and-true recipes loaded, and there are many, many more to go. Since Campus is closed for Winter Break and I am off all week, there will be a lot more updating going on.

So if you are in the mood to find a new recipe, or just like to browse food blogs, feel free to check it out. Here is the blog address: http://dizzyskitchen.blogspot.com.

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. AND, be sure to check back at the blog often, because I will be continually adding to it!

No comments: