Monday, December 06, 2010

Grace In Small Things: 48/2010

What I am grateful for this week:
  • Finding out my home computer crash isn't as drastic as first thought, and shouldn't cost me an arm and leg to get it fixed - - it should be repaired and back at my home office desk soon (thank goodness I bought this laptop as a spare!)
  • Taking Friday off and making myself a long three-day weekend
  • Little Squeak Kitty sleeping on my shoulder early in the morning (like 5 AM early!)
  • The heavy snow going North of us - - they got 4-5 inches, we just got a light dusting....*whew*.....dodged a bullet on that one
  • Homemade Lasagna - - my Mother's recipe - - cooking in the oven for Sunday Dinner
And one more - - the last post-op checkup on my foot went extremely well! The Doctor has now released me, and told me to be careful, use common sense, but I can basically do whatever my foot will allow me to do. So now it's back to the Gym full-time! Yay!

Count your blessings - - join Grace In Small Things.

No comments: