- A knitting "play date" with my dear friend Judy, who taught me to knit a couple of years ago....I was going stir-crazy and needed the company - - thanks, Judy!
- Wendy's BLT Cobb Salad for supper...yum!
- Squeaky-girl kitty cuddling up with me in the early morning, keeping me nice and warm
- Sachima (a Chinese snack cake) from my dear friend Lily....she knows how much I love it!
- As usual, my Dear Mr. Dizzy, for taking such good care of me during my surgery recovery. Yes, blessed I am.....
Monday, September 27, 2010
Grace In Small Things: 38/2010
What I am grateful for this week: