Monday, August 09, 2010

Grace In Small Things: 31/2010

What I am grateful for this week:
  • Grilled turkey/cheese sandwiches with fresh garden tomatoes in the middle.
  • Helping orient new Scholar students embarking on their College path....a whole new batch of fresh faces on Campus!
  • Passed my online MOT class with 100%!
  • Air conditioning, especially with heat indices at 100+ degrees.....
  • Another successful Decatur Celebration festival done and in the books - - this was Year #25, Silver Anniversary.
***Side note: After 3 days of working the fest, I'm burned to a crisp! Yes, I used sunscreen, yes, I reapplied it, but it was so darn hot it kept sweating off! And I was too busy working to reapply it every 1/2 hour or so..... ***


Count your blessings - - join Grace In Small Things.

No comments: