Things I am grateful for this week:
- The presentation my supervisor and I gave at the big Educational Conference in Chicago was a hit!
- The view from my room at the Hyatt Regency - - 30th floor, corner room, overlooking the lake with Navy Pier in the background . . . so beautiful!
- Walking Chicago's Navy Pier Saturday afternoon, with the sun shining and a beautiful breeze blowing off the water.
- A pretty smooth train trip to Chicago and back.
- Being back home, sleeping in my own bed, with my Dear Mr. Dizzy and my three warm-n-fuzzy fur-kids. There really IS no place like home!
Count your blessings - - join Grace In Small Things.