Wednesday, June 14, 2006

1st Week's Results

Tonight marks the end of my first Weight Watchers week. Meeting and weigh-in time was 5:30.

I was a nervous wreck!

All I could think is, what if I didn't lose any weight? What if I had actually GAINED weight? What if still being on this medicine prevents me for seeing any progress? (more on the meds later).

As it turns out, there was really nothing to fear. I had followed program all week, watched my portions, counted my points, got all the foods in all the categories like I should . . .

And it paid off.

I lost 3.4 pounds!!! YIPPEE!!

Yesterday at my Dr. appointment, we decided it actually was time to wean me off the meds. He, like me, did not like the excessive weight gain they caused. So over the next 2 weeks, I will be cutting back the dosage until I am totally off them.

I'm hoping that will also assist my weight loss!

I'll post my results every week - - and as always, THANK YOU for stopping by, and please feel free to comment!

No comments: