Monday, December 19, 2011

Need A Good Book to Read?

feedstore chronicles
I may have just the book for you. The book is "The Feedstore Chronicles", authored by Travis Erwin, who also has a blog: "One Word, One Rung, One Day."

I have read Travis' blog for quite a while now, and really enjoyed his writing style. As he starting getting his stories published, I made a point of checking them out. They are wonderful stories, written in a style that makes them very easy reads. When I finish one, I come away feeling as if I had just had a nice visit with an old friend....yes, I like them that much!

His new book, The Feedstore Chronicles, is a story of Travis' "coming of age" while working at a feedstore in Texas. I am looking forward to getting and reading Travis' latest. I think you should do the same!

Congratulations on your publishing success so far, Travis. And here is wishing you many, many more of these successes in the coming years!

1 comment:

Travis Erwin said...

Thanks for helping spread the word and for the oh so kindwords