Thursday, July 15, 2010

I Swear, He Thinks He's A Dog....

That new Lil Dude of ours. I swear, he thinks he's a dog.

I'll be sitting up in bed, reading or watching TV at night, and he will bring up one of his cat toys, drop it on the bed in front of me, and then stand there, staring at me and meowing insistently. I will play with him with the toy for a bit, then throw it off the bed. He used to just jump off the bed and chase it, and then play with it on the floor.

Not anymore....he "fetches" it back to me.

Yes, he chases it down, brings it back on the bed, drops it in front of me, and starts the whole staring/meowing routine all over again. Just like a dog would do....well, without the "meowing" part. :)

*sigh* What a character. What a swee, adorable, funny little character!

1 comment:

Travis Erwin said...

That is a cat I might actually like.