Thursday, November 26, 2009

What I Am Thankful For

Today is Thanksgiving. And, even though I have been fighting a big case of the "Sads" with everything goin on in my life at the moment, I felt today was a good day to step back and take a good look at my life, and find things that I am truly thankful for . . .


> I am thankful that I am married to Mr. Dizzy, the MOST. WONDERFUL. HUSBAND. IN. THE. WORLD. Seriously. None better. (Love you lots, Babe!)

> I am thankful for my Dad and his continued good health. He just turned 85 last week, and is still going full steam ahead.

> I am thankful to have a job that I absolutely LOVE, and good people working around me.

> I am thankful for this pie: (Peanut Butter Cup Pie. The recipe can be found here. And OH MY - - it was GOOD!)











> I am thankful for my grandsons, and that I can be a big part of their life.

So, in spite of all the negative things flowing around me at the moment (and believe me, there are a LOT), there are so many good things in my life, and for those, I am truly grateful.

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!

1 comment:

ree said...

Hope your day was wonderful Lizzy.