Saturday, May 24, 2008

Busy, BUSY Day . . .

We moved Dad back to his own home today. He was so excited!

I had to work this morning, proctoring an ACT test for a student. That took care of my entire morning. While I was doing that, Dear Hubby and Dad packed up all Dad's "stuff" and moved it to his house. When I was finished working, I packed up all the groceries I had bought for Dad and brought them to his house and got them all put away. Then Dear Hubby fixed Dad's doorbell, front door lock and back door (which wasn't shutting right). We then headed on back home, leaving Dad smiling and waving from his OWN FRONT PORCH, looking very, very content and happy.

Not exactly the way I planned on spending my Wedding Anniversary, but at least we got the old dear back to his own home.

Yes, that's right - - today is our Wedding Anniversary. Twenty-two years today!

So even though it's been a busy, hectic day, I'm just happy. I'm with the love of my life - - my soulmate - - my life partner. That's all that matters!

Happy Anniversary, Steve. I love you more and more every day!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Mr. and Mrs. Dizzy!

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for your dad! I bet he is feeling on top of the world!

And congratulations! 22 years! My goodness. Please tell me your secret.

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful. Happy anniversary!

xxxx said...

Oh, good!! And happy anniversary! Not everyone can say they are married to the love of their life ... good for you!

Eileen said...

Happy Anniversary. I'm extra thankful to fireman types today as tomorrow's post will explain.

Congrats to dad as well!

Unknown said...

Okay, has your husband been keeping you so busy with anniversary stuff that you haven't had time to post???? LOL

Unknown said...

Hey girl, where ya been? I know your computer is working, right?