Saturday, November 03, 2007

My Dear Little Girl

I have been putting off writing this post, because it's so hard to do. We lost our little furbaby girl, Callie.

It's hard to believe it's been almost 2 weeks ago that this happened. She had not been acting like herself for a couple of months, but nothing I could really put my finger on. Two weekends ago, she got really sick, not able to eat, and so weak she could hardly walk. Dear Hubby went by the Vet's office that Monday morning and talked to them, and then went home to get her and bring her in. They ran some tests, and found that she was in kidney failure. There was not much they could do for her but make her comfortable. She was put to sleep the next day.


I miss her . . . she had a good life though, and would have been 18 years old in December.


That doesn't make it any easier.


We all miss her very much, and she will be in our hearts always.


I love you, sweet girl.

No comments: