Friday, September 01, 2006

"Catch Up", Part Six -- Weight Watchers and Misc.

Weight Watchers has been a bit of a struggle this time.

I don't know if it's because I'm older, or if it's because of the season - - being summer, there are all kinds of things to do, and it's kinda hard to totally follow program sometimes. But I'm trying.

So far I've lost 10.2 pounds, so I must be doing SOMETHING right!

But I have 13 pounds to go . . . *sigh*

******************

Our booth at the antique shop is doing well. I get up there every 2-3 weeks and putter around. It's fun, and very relaxing. Also, Tuscola is a neat little town, and once I'm done at the shop, there is always something to do. I'm really enjoying myself! :-)

********************

I'm signing up for an online teaching class through ION (Illinois Online Network) to learn more about online teaching. Not that I want to ever be a teacher full time, but it would be nice to have the knowledge in case any opportunities ever come my way. You never know when the short courses I teach periodically may have a virtual section, and I would like to be qualified to teach it. Or you just never know when some other opportunity may come along, and I may need that extra knowledge under my belt . . .

I'll keep my progress posted.

************************8

Well, that is basically it for "catch up" - - I will try to be on here more frequently, especially now that summer is over and real life has started up again with a vengeance!

No comments: