Thursday, August 31, 2006

"Catch Up", Part Five - Back to School

Ah yes - - school time.

Kids in the hallway - - some returning and familiar with the place - - some so lost they are just totally confused.

I like to work the Help Desk the first week of school during the 7:30-8:30 a.m. slot, espeically the first day. You get some good ones!

The hallways are packed with new faces - - some a little "stranger" than others, such as the one with lip piercings (yes, plural!) and green hair, but hey, I was young once and did stuff to get attention, although dying my hair green was never one of those things, and I hate needles so I would never get a piercing or tattoo (heck, getting my ears pierced was traumatic enough!)

It's kinda neat to drive up and see the parking lot full and know that classes are in full swing. It also means it is again time for me to park WAYYYYYYY out in the North 40 to keep my Jeep from being smacked by other car doors! Oh well - - good exercise for me!

WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL!!!

No comments: