- My new flooring is all installed and makes the whole place look so beautiful, and open and airy . . . it's made me fall in love with my home all over again
- Grilled corned beef and swiss on rye sandwiches for supper (it's pretty yummy)
- The smiles on my grandson's faces when I brought over new Wii games
- The hug from oldest grandson when I fixed his "broken" favorite computer game
- Hugs from Dear Hubby, making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside
This week I hope to be able to start posting more than just these once-a-week "Grace" posts - - the meds from the Doctor seem to be working, and I'm not as deep into my "funk" as I had been in the past. I'm actually looking forward to writing more again! :)
Count your blessings - - join Grace In Small Things.