So with this in mind, I have decided to participate in "Grace In Small Things". Every Monday in 2010 I will (try, at least) to list 5 positive things in my life. Hopefully, this will help me keep a more positive outlook about life in general, and maybe even help me over the "rough spots" that are bound to pop up now and then. (Well, that, and the med the Dr. has prescribed)
So - - with that in mind, here is my first-ever list:
- A nice, warm home on a brutally cold day (-14 degree wind chill today - BRRRR!)
- NCIS on the telly (Leroy Jethro Gibbs . . . *sigh*)
- Homemade Italian Wedding Soup, nice and warm in the tummy on a cold Winter day
- Kitty-girl Squeak trying to crawl under the laprobe with me so she can curl up on my lap and take a nap (but unfortunatel the laptop is always in in her way!)(But yes, I do move it for her!)(She's VERY demanding!)
- Deer-hunter Mr. Dizzy getting a deer, which will be processed and donated to the Food Pantry my Dad works with.
Hope everyone is staying warm and safe - - this is dangerously cold weather. Stay safe.