Monday, November 07, 2005

Bleah . . .

I'm "puny" today - -

There have been some nasty little buggies making the rounds on campus, and I had been really lucky avoiding them. My health has been surprisingly good this Fall, considering the weather. This is usually the kind of weather that throws my sinuses into a tailsping. But I've been lucky so far . . .

Until Saturday.

Hubby Steve came home from a morning hunt with his brother, and was feeling really tired and kinda achy. Then the headache started, and then his stomach got into the act.

By Sunday he was all better, but I was feeling really tired, and kinda achy . . .

I did not have a good feeling about this.

By 1:15 this morning, I was awake and up and feeling LOUSY. I finally made it back to bed around 3:30 a.m. By the time my alarm went off at 5:20 a.m., I was still feeling bad.

BUT - - there were some things on my desk at work that I had to have out to committee members for an 8:00 a.m. meeting on Tuesday, and if I didn't get them the materials TODAY, they would be totally unprepared TOMORROW.

SO - - I dragged my a** out of bed and made it to work.

Hmmm - - not too bad - - I can do this - - really I can . . .

not.

I got the materials out to the committee members, and by 9:30 was on my way back home.

Well, the cats were sure happy to see me - - they LOVE being able to spend the day in bed with Mommy! :-)

I'm feeling quite a bit better this evening. If all goes the same as hubby's did, I should be all okay tomorrow.

But you know, DEAR Hubby Steve - - it's just like I told you at Rural King with the "butt-crack" guy - - you don't necessarily HAVE TO share EVERYTHING with me, y'know . . .

*sigh*

Thanks a bunch, sweetie . . .

(He's SO lucky I love him as much as I do!)

No comments: