Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Three ALREADY????

I went to my son's house Sunday for a very special reason - - my youngest grandson, Jon, had a birthday last week.

He just turned three years old.

Three!

I am still trying to figure out how that happened. I mean - - wasn't it just a couple of months ago that Dawn was bringing him home from the hospital?? Where does the time go??

And how is it that these little kids get so much older while we stay just as young and slim and energetic - - and GORGEOUS - - don't forget GORGEOUS . . .

I wish! :-)

Dang - - my little man is THREE . . . (shakes head in disbelief)

It was a good visit. Jon liked the trucks I got him. He kept running them up and down my legs, then would stop and give me a BIG hug, look me straight in the eyes and say, "I WUB you!" (the heart melts)

It just don't get no better than this, does it?

No comments: