Monday, April 12, 2010

Grace In Small Things: 15/2010

Sorry this is so late - It was a very hectic weekend, and I'm still exhausted!

Things I am grateful for this week:

  • The presentation my supervisor and I gave at the big Educational Conference in Chicago was a hit!
  • The view from my room at the Hyatt Regency - - 30th floor, corner room, overlooking the lake with Navy Pier in the background . . . so beautiful!
  • Walking Chicago's Navy Pier Saturday afternoon, with the sun shining and a beautiful breeze blowing off the water.
  • A pretty smooth train trip to Chicago and back.
  • Being back home, sleeping in my own bed, with my Dear Mr. Dizzy and my three warm-n-fuzzy fur-kids. There really IS no place like home!

Count your blessings - - join Grace In Small Things.

1 comment:

ree said...

Yea for a successful trip!!