Sunday, March 05, 2006

Back To the Office Tomorrow

Well, I emailed the training coordinator Friday and told her I would not be able to be in training Monday and Tuesday - - that being sick 2 days this pas week made it impossible for me to be gone any longer.

SO - - I'm going to reschedule to attend Part 2 in April.

I am going to get things ready for my Wednesday meetings tomorrow. I did NOT feel like going into the office today to do anything - - my energy level is still pretty low. I can actually eat "real food" now, but not much at one time. I fill up pretty darn fast. Which is fine. I don't need to overeat anyway.

Dear Hubby and I got up EARLY this morning (5:30 a.m.!) and got ready to go - - went to Caterpillar and got some scrap wood to use to help transport the safe doors next weekend. Cat has this deal where they let employees in at 7:00 a.m. on Sunday mornings, and they get 10-15 minutes to load up whatever scrap wood they want from the salvage area. They usually have some pretty neat stuff, and good quality, too!

As we left Cat, it started sleeting. Then raining. Then snowing. THEN all mixed up together.

Really lovely . . . *sigh*

We decided to grabb a quick bite for breakfast. Then headed to Walmart for a quick grocery run, and then on home.

By this time it's almost 9:00 a.m. - - and we're both exhausted. SO - - it's back off to bed for a long winter's nap. The weather was very conducive to napping!

The kittycats thought this was a MARVELOUS idea . . . :-)

We didn't wake up until 12:30 p.m.!!!!

So this has been a basically lazy day for both of us. We still are not completely back 100%, in fact, Steve is still not going in early working any overtime, and may not the rest of this week. He is still fighting that darn cough, and isn't getting good rest like he should. But he has an appointment with his allergy doctor Tuesday, so maybe he can give him something to knock that.

As for me, well - - I'm hanging in there. My legs still feel a little shaky if I'm up doing too much for too long, but I'll just have to take it easy tomorrow and get done what I can. If my energy level tanks, I'll go home early if need be.

Wish us luck . . . ..

No comments: